Project Expediting Partners
solutions for the restauranteur
What We Do
PEP has counseled and consulted restaurateurs on every facet of restaurant development, operations and management. From creating and implementing business and financial plans, to designing innovative restaurant concepts and menus and even providing long-term management contracts for operating food service facilities, we have successfully supported independent restaurant operators and corporate clients alike over the entire spectrum of the restaurant development process in Los Angeles since 2001.
Our process as it relates to the myriad of tasks associated with a successful restaurant opening is tried and tested. Every day brings new challenges and we are prepared to guide you through the maze. Whether you utilize our complete turn-key restaurant creation service or simply need support for a single task along the way, PEP is committed to the long term success of your restaurant. Our portfolio of successful projects speaks for itself.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
At PEP, we understand the importance of strategic supervision that encompasses all aspects of the many phases of opening a restaurant.
- Extensive administrative duties including: Corporate formation, raising capital, licensing, liquor licensing matters, logo creation, state name registration, trade mark registration, and all contract drafting and negotiation.
- Lease Negotiation and structuring of lease hold to ensure a profitable business though the duration of the lease.
- Supervising the Design and Construction including the selection, retention, and management of the necessary professionals – Architect, Engineer, General Contractor, Electrician, Plumber, Audio Experts.
- Executive Chef Supervision, including kitchen menu development, vendor selection, products, pricing, and menu design with a high quality standard and maximum profit generation built in.
- Liquor license applications – CUP & ABC, community outreach, and liasons with all city authorities.
- Hiring Management - Staffing and Equiping the Restaurant
- PR and Marketing with grand opening and coordination of special events and “buyouts.”
Signing the commercial lease could be one of the riskiest things you do in your business. With our extensive real estate experience (indeed, one of our Partners is a licensed Real Estate broker), we have the knowledge and negotiating skill to assemble a favorable lease agreement for your restaurant and to ensure that you avoid potential pitfalls